Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Spread Possibilities

I have recently received yet another free sample from Crowdtap...and when Crowdtap sends you a free sample it is a full size sample! We are currently enjoying our free jar of Hershey's Spread with Almond.
The challenge was to try the spread with 5 different foods and share my thoughts and opinions on them along with photos of the foods. I got through 3 of them and have run out of ideas :(
Bananas topped with chocolate spread was my first attempt, and I have to say it was absolutely delicious! The spread took out the trouble of melting chocolate chips, not to mention that I would like to believe the spread is better for me than chocolate chips. Definitely a favorite!
My second attempt was crunchy peanut butter with Hershey spread on wheat, again wonderful!!! The spread pairs divinely with peanut butter!
I liked the sandwich so much I chose to try a wrap, and again successful. The wrap was my absolute favorite! It is now my go-to for settling my sweet tooth. Not only does it taste delicious but it is way better for me than a bowl of ice cream or a candy bar which is what I would have eaten had I not discovered this delicious spread.

I chose these options because I have always been a hazelnut spread fan and this is how I eat that spread so I just replaced it with Hershey's and I have to say although I love Hazelnut spread Hershey's is much better!

Now if only my grocery store actually carried Hershey's Spread with Almonds!! I may have to speak to the manager.
#Spreadpossibilities #Crowdtap



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically