Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Listerine; The Tingly Clean


   I was recently accepted to be a sampler of Listerine Cool Mint Mouthwash through Crowdtap. I was surprised when I received a large bottle of Listerine for myself and one to share with a friend. At the time I was not completely finished with the mouthwash I had been previously using; so I finished that and began using the Listerine to complete the 21 day challenge. I have to say I am extremely impressed and I will not be going back. My mouth has never felt cleaner!

   I have an obsession with brushing my teeth. I can't stand the "dirty mouth" feeling. On average I brush at least 3-4 times a day. However after switching to Listerine my mouth feels cleaner and stays cleaner longer. I still brush my teeth as much as I always have, but I love the clean feeling that follows rinsing with Listerine. Thank you Crowdtap for including me in the 21 day Listerine clean mouth challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically