Find Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Living Simplistically is Now Simplistic Journey

   I have begun a new chapter in my life and therefore a new blog. I have struggled with whether or not to keep Living Simplistically alive or *gasp* delete this blog and I have chosen to keep Living Simplistically alive. I have worked too hard and too long on this blog to say goodbye. However there will be definite changes occurring. I will be linking to my new blog; Simplistic Journey because I update that blog regularly, secondly I will still post on Living Simplistically when I have written something that is relevant to this blog. Otherwise you can continue reading my work by visiting my new blog.

   Simplistic Journey is a place where all of my interests collide in a neat and orderly fashion. It is actually like 5 blogs in one. I write about health, crafts, recipes, money savers, and of course my life. So from now on if you are wondering why Living Simplistically isn't being updated regularly that's why. But don't worry, I will continue writing on Living Simplistically when the topic is appropriate. 

   Until next time :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically