Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Overwhelming Taxes

Have you ever wondered exactly how much taxes you pay per day, week, or year? I am not talking about your paycheck taxes or the taxes you pay at the end of the fiscal year. I am talking about the daily, weekly, and monthly taxes you pay.

It does not make much sense to me how the money that you earn each week (or bi-weekly/monthly) can be taxed immediately and then when you use the money left over after taxes is taken out you also pay more taxes each time you make a purchase or pay a bill.

This troubling thought process occurred to me the other day so I sat down and made a list of the many ways I pay taxes. I compiled it on my other blog -->Simplistic Journey: Overwhelming Taxes.
Check it out and let me know your thoughts.

What could be done differently? Is this something that should be focused on by politicians? Is it fair to pay taxes on every single aspect of life?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically